Ontario released its 2021 Budget on March 24th and includes several supports for small businesses which may be of relevance to you, including:
- Another round of the Ontario Small Business Support Grant payments.
- This is the $10K-$20K grants for businesses that were required to close during the provincewide shutdowns. If your business received payments during the first round, you will receive this next payment automatically and do not need to re-apply.
- More funding for the Digital Main Street program, which provides funding to help businesses move their services online.
- A new Ontario Tourism and Hospitality Small Business Support Grant, which will provide payments of $10K-$20K to eligible businesses
- A new Ontario Tourism Recovery Program which is aimed at supporting tourism operators and businesses
- Increasing the Regional Opportunities Investment Tax Credit
We expect more details to be made available about these programs in the coming days.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us